Wednesday 6 November 2019

police and dogs

police by Jackson


police
civilian civilian
  the police save the day
because there was a robbery
I've died


police bang bang guns go the police saved the day because there was a robbery I've died








 police dogs by Jackson



dogs yay
dogs go woof woof
and this is the police
police dog saves owner witch is police

dogs yay dog go woof woof and this is the police dog save the owner

Image result for police dogs





my whole class is doing this was really fun and interesting


1 comment:

  1. Ka rawe Jackson! I love your cinquain about the police. I wonder what your mum and dad would think of these poems inspired by them? Maybe next time you could add a caption to explain this style of poetry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.